You need to fix your sex life. It’s a problem. You know it. Your partner knows it. Things aren’t working for either of you. It’s become awkward - at a level.
You’re both busy, busy, busy. You’re best friends and you work well together. When you met way back then, your intimate relationship was so powerful, but now…
You’re like so many people I work with. You want to fix your sex life and I can help you with that, but first you have to figure out what’s making it feel broken.
What’s actually bothering you?
1. Is it the frequency or timing? You don’t have sex often enough. Your partner wants to have it more often than you do. Or you want it more often than they do. Your timing is completely off.
2. Is it the passion? The sex you have is lackluster, low energy and dull. You miss passion. Or, if you’re honest, you never really had passion in the first place.
3. Is it creativity? You always do the exact same thing everytime you make love. It’s routine and boring. There’s no variety.
4. Is it a connection problem? You don’t feel any sense of heart openness when you make love with your partner or they don’t seem open to you. You want to come away from s+x feeling alive and in love instead of depleted.
5. Is it about skills? You don’t feel confident giving oral s+x to your partner, or your partner doesn’t do a good job when they give you oral s+x. Or, you’re not comfortable with any skills about s+x. You feel like other people got The Memo about how to be a good lover and you didn’t.
6.Is it about actual capacity? You have physical or personal things happening that make having sex feel impossible. You have sexual pain or serious problems with erections because of surgeries or cancers or other treatments. Or, you have been hurt or assaulted in the past and you can’t figure out how to let that sh*t go.
Which number is it for you?
PS: Ready to invest $197 to understand more what’s going on? Go to the link below and buy my Fix Your Sex Life course. I made it just for you. Get started right now.